Saturday, June 24, 2006

It's superficial update time, because I get better response from it :) So much for the idealistic dream that I could influence people on the web ;)

Work's kicking my ass, but I'm still enjoying it. It's fun being the center of so many secret projects at Apple. No, I can't tell you about them, but some of these things are going to be totally sweet. Today, I'm getting things done around the house including cutting my hair, mopping the floors and scrubbing the sinks and tub. Then I get to go to the beach :)

Music: Hot Hot Heat. They've got a funny name, but a really fun sound :) My favorite song is "Talk to me, Dance with me"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"So much for the idealistic dream that I could influence people on the web ;)"

You influence me on your blog. That's how I know that you are alive and well. ;)