Friday, August 11, 2006

wwdc

So... WWDC came and went and it was fabulous. Given the 100 hour weeks leading up to it, then grueling days of questions and commuting to San Francisco I'm excited for a bit of a break. Last night was an excellent way to end the week, with the campus bash featuring BT. I got to meet some cool developers and some apple folk as well, since nobody in my team or my closest Apple friends didn't come to the bash for some reason. (hello? free beer?) Our team was given today off, so I'm using it to experiment with some of the technologies Apple released this week. I think that Leopard will be a success, if only because the developer level features are so easy to use that we're going to get some awesome applications. Well, that's all for now, back to programming (but not work)

No comments: