Sunday, February 26, 2006

Dodge Neon

July 16, 2005++++++As many of you know, (because I've been whining about it ever since it happened) my car died. It's my own fault for not taking care of it like I should. But the weird thing is I tend to have good luck streaks, and I'm in the middle of one now. Work on Wednesday and Thursday was great, I won a pair of tickets to a concert worth $40 each and a cute girl is going with me on Friday, and I'm just having a great summer. So when the car thing happened, I was initially pretty angry, embarrassed and sad. But now that I think about it I think it'll turn out all right. I got a pretty good deal on a car 6 years younger than the old one, and it has a working radio and no cracks in the windshield. It sucks that Argo had to die, but I'm glad it did when I have the money to replace it, near enough to the weekend that I could shop around and at a time when I had my friends around to support me and my Dad was able to come pick us up in Denver. My new car is a white Dodge Neon, and I'm thinking about calling it Argon (get it? Argon and Neon are both noble gasses. I crack myself up.)

No comments: