Sunday, February 26, 2006

self_confidence++;

++++++Status update on Troy: Finals are done. Senior project is done. Qualcomm starts on Monday and I've had 3 dates in the past 7 days. Even better, it was two different girls and that doesn't include going drinking with Ali last week or hot tubbing with two gorgeous women last night. I also had a photoshoot today and met a beautiful girl who was nice enough to pose for some shots with me. When asked if she was photogenic she said sheepishly, "oh, I'm a model. Part time, just to pay for school." I don't want to jump to conclusions, but the way she said that didn't lead me to believe she was a hand model or even swimsuits. Even if she's out of my league I should have asked for her number, just to make the story better. This weekend is volleyball and graduation parties for two girls I know. I haven't been lucky with the ladies in the traditional sense of the word, but I haven't been told recently "I just want to be friends" so life is good.

No comments: