Sunday, February 26, 2006

Weird Dream

Monday April 26, 2004++++++What an odd morning. I got to work today late, which hardly ever happens. Why did I get to work late? I woke up at 8:15 (I usually leave at 8:10). Here's what happened:
I was swimming in the ocean and I was two dimensional. That was not strange as I was in a children's cartoon. I met my friends the magical dragons who live at the bottom of the ocean and the purple one asked me to help dig up some magical dragons who had been buried in an earth quake. He started explaining to me how the mid atlantic ridge is a divergent plate boundary but the fracture zones cause strike slip earthquakes of magnitudes up to 8. (This is all stuff from my Geology class.) Then I helped them dig up the other magical dragons and one of them started talking to me in a language I couldn't understand. I thought to myself that it sounded a lot like my alarm clock, except under water or in the next room. Then I realized it was Ben's alarm clock (my room mate) which usually rings as I am leaving the house. So I took a shower, got dressed and was on my bike within 10 minutes down the bike path to work. Now I'm hungry, sleepy and sad that all the magical dragons got killed.

No comments: