Sunday, February 26, 2006

You are being WATCHED.

Oct 29, 2004++++++Here's a fun project I did with the express purpose of being analyzed. View it first if you like to form your own opinions. Now like the MTV sheep you are, let me tell you what to think. I went for highest amount of tension, as presented in class by Dave Underwood. There is a lot of high contrast in this image and crowded gridlines. In fact once I decided on the text I decided to make the lines look like barcodes (or perhaps jail bars?) Nothing is centered or justified, except the eyes which are centered. The text pushes the edges of the lines trying to get out which also creates stress. Finally, the text is read in a counter clockwise motion which is generally upsetting to english readers. I hope you enjoyed that!

No comments: