Sunday, February 26, 2006

Job applications

Nov. 3, 2005++++++Horray for job searching! I feel productive, yet stressed out at the same time. If you are visiting for the first time and looking for work samples, I recommend you follow these links:


My Pirate Bulletin Board Coded in PHP and MySQL from scratch. Images done in photoshop, borrowed (academic fair use!) from Disney.

Terminal emulator A flash project to test the power of actionscript.

Flash animation Just weird animated stuff, representing the theme "Patterns"

iDental My senior project. This is not a web based project, but you can see the icons I made in illustrator on this page. It is a OS X native application for chairside dental charting on a Mac. There's more, which I'll probably link up here when I think of it.

No comments: